Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ATCs



Artist Trading Cards are a fun "extra" project.  These trading cards can be given to a friend or taped in your sketchbook.  These kids used shape stencils, markers, colored pencils and shape rubber stamps to make theirs.   I have a huge collection of artist trading cards that I have traded over the years and I will show the kids these sometimes.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Hi Marcia,

My name is Sylvia and I am a grade 5 teacher in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I stumbled across your blog and noticed that you have also started making ATCs with your students. My students and I have been making and swapping ATCs this year for the first time ever. The kids have been excited to send their cards to schools both near and far. They are always anxiously asking whether or not we received any ATC mail today! We've already swapped with one school here at home, two schools in Georgia, and one in Minnesota. Would you be interested in doing a swap between my students and yours? I have 25 kids in my class this year. I would be open to a theme if you'd prefer or leave it open. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks so much!
Sylvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails