Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Accepting Sponsorships

Do you have an online business?  Are you conducting an online workshop and need more participants?  Do you sell your art on Etsy?  I decided I would like to accept sponsorships for my blog.  I would be happy to promote your website with a simple image link on the side of my blog.  I will also include a monthly spotlight section in a blog post where I will highlight you and your website.   I would especially be interested in promoting other artists and websites that are of particular interest to my readers.  Sound interesting?  Click here for more details.

I can also assure you that any money I earn from sponsorships will be used for purchasing art supplies and educational resources for my teaching and artistic development! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails