Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vote in the Art Ed Blog of the Year contest!

Exercise your right to vote! I just found out from Jessica over at The Art of Education that my art education blog has been selected as one of the finalists to win "Art Ed Blog of the Year!" 
 
There are so many great blogs on this list and they are all ones that I follow on my blog reader.  Take a look at all the ones posted and you will get so many good ideas for your teaching. 

Art is Basic need your help to win! Voting is open this whole week from today through Friday the 14th. Could I ask you to take 30 seconds, follow this linkand vote for Art is Basic to win?! All you have to do is click on the name of my blog in the poll, and click vote.  Thanks for checking out the Art Ed Blog of the Year finalists.  It is so important to keep current on the latest in Art Education and these blogs provide a lot of discussion to the field of teaching art.    Thanks, Jessica, for hosting this contest and spreading the word about so many good art blogs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails