Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Round Up

Two of my classes made pictures frames like these: 

They turned out really cute and I did not take pictures until after the kids glued their pictures in, so I did not want to post any of the frames with their pictures in it. 

This year, I did not do too many holiday art projects, but here is a round-up of some that I have done in the past. 















I usually do these in January, but this could be a holiday landscape.

 (I did these again this year, but forgot to take pictures.)



4 comments:

Rebecca Virginia said...

Amazing blog post, thanks for sharing this.
nursing assignment help

Leo Oliver said...

Our main goal is to provide very competent online assignment help so that students can improve their exam grades. To finish these algebra assignments for academic students, the experts at Assignmenthelped employ high-quality research papers, subjects from the best authors, and a wide selection of academic materials. Visit now:- Algebra Assignment Help

Wade Stoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wade Stoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails