Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Art Teacher Showcase Installment 4

The next Art Teacher Blog I will be showcasing is Jody Sebring's. 
1.  The name and URL of your blog   www.artfor1170.blogspot.com
2.  A brief description of your blog and why it is awesome.  Tell us where you live and work, what you do, etc.  Not sure I am at "Awesome" yet but it's new, since April and so much fun.  I teach in Clarkston Michigan for the Clarkston School District. I teach Pre K-5th grade art.
3.  An example of a tried and true art lesson favorite that you have taught. (could be in a workshop setting, school setting, or just with your own children or yourself, no exclusions here!)  Give me a link to a post about that lesson, so I can include a link and photo.  One of my favorites, and I say favorite a lot is the clay owls.  I usually do this project with fourth graders. I have the How to on my blog.

4.  A favorite, must-have art teacher or art technique book.  Any book on clay projects is a favorite. I have one in mind but I think it's packed in a box right now. It's by a Michigan art teacher and I think it's title is Clay Ideas.
5.  Your favorite product for the art room.  Just posted my favorite tool and it's my clay cutter!
Thanks for posting this idea. I love the idea of sharing
Jody

--
Jody Sebring
Art Educator
Pine Knob Elementary, Clarkston Elementary, North Sashabaw Elementary and the ECC

""Art is literacy of the heart"     Elliot Eisner

Here are some more pictures from her blog:











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to be featured on my blog, then answer the following questions.  Please email them to me at marciadotcom@yahoo.com.  Don't comment on this post with your answers.  If you do email me your answers, you will give me permission to post a couple images from your blog to include in the blog post (with of course, a link to your blog).  If you only feel like answering a few questions, that is fine too.  I would also be happy to feature your own personal artwork.

1.  The name and URL of your blog
2.  A brief description of your blog and why it is awesome.  Tell us where you live and work, what you do, etc. 
3.  An example of a tried and true art lesson favorite that you have taught. (could be in a workshop setting, school setting, or just with your own children or yourself, no exclusions here!)  Give me a link to a post about that lesson, so I can include a link and photo.
4.  A favorite, must-have art teacher or art technique book.
5.  Your favorite product for the art room.

So, what are you waiting for? Email me today about your blog!!"

1 comment:

seo usa said...

nice work done here..great look this one here..well art this one..looking nice of it..thanks for sharing here with us..


seo usa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails