Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Wouldn't this be a fun and educational project for kids?

In my blog perusing, I found this cool junk mail tutorial. Wouldn't it be a fun project for kids to recycle all those pieces of junk mail we all receive?  The catalogs and flyers that come in the mail are out-of-control for teachers!

Here is her website


Coleen said...

Well that was a cool video. I teach art to kids too, but informally thru the church, camps, etc. This is a great idea I'm going to use. Thanks for posting it. I've noticed when I post someone's vid others never seem to comment on them. Don't know why that is...I know they watch 'em.
Following here, hope you'll follow on mine too. (from Strathmore)

Coleen in Ukraine

Diane said...

Excellent idea!! And thanks for her website link too.

Janie B said...

What a cute idea and very "green."

Art at Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School said...

What a great idea.
Thanks for posting


Related Posts with Thumbnails