Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Illuminated Letters-- The 5th/6th grade

The 5/6s visited the Chazen Art Museum to see Medieval illuminated manuscripts.  These delicate and decorative books were amazing!  The students designed their own illuminated letter using inspiration from the illuminated manuscripts they observed.  Weused pencil, watercolor paints, colored pencils and gold inks on parchment paper.

3 comments:

The Art Teacher said...

I've linked this page back to my blog for variations on Illuminated Letter lessons.

Thanks!

globalwritinghub said...


I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
Academic Writing Services uk
Assignment Writing services uk

KhelRaja said...

The best online lottery games are those that offer a combination of exciting gameplay, fair odds, and transparent processes. These games may include popular international lotteries with substantial jackpots, as well as innovative formats that add a unique twist to traditional lottery experiences. Players seeking the best online lottery games should consider factors such as game variety, user interface, and the platform's reputation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails