Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Projects




 Both of these ideas I borrowed from other people's recent blog posts.  You caught me red-handed!  I've gotten so many good ideas from other art teacher's blogs.  Go ahead and check my blog roll on the side of my page and you can see some of the other ones that I read.

Here are some students working on a gigantic weaving!  I'm super excited about this project.  It is an "extra" project that kids can work on when they are done with their "regular" project. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOhhhh !!!! I was so excited to see that you liked this Jim Dine idea! Just did it on Thursday and they had fun with it.

I feel so honored. Love your ideas too:) Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails