Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Artist Trading Cards

My 5th/6th graders made these artist trading cards using the African Adinkra carved stamps they made.  Each kid made one or two cards and decorated them with markers.  We are sending them to a school in Minnesota, art teacher Nicole Hahn. 

These are the amazing artist trading cards we have already received!!  I love the shading and coloring on the snowmen prints.  The kids are going to be so excited.  :)  Thanks Nicole!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hahn said...

Didn't see this until right now! We loved the cards. I will post them soon… I have them all hanging on a big board. They were really nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails