Here are the request of the game.
1. Link back tot he person who awarded you.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 other blogs that you enjoy.
7 Things About Myself-- I have done similar memes before so I will try to think up new and exciting information about myself to share.
I asked my husband and here are some of the things he said.
1. I am a creative artist.
2. I am a dedicated teacher.
3. I am an excellent mother.
4. I am an excellent sleeper. I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat.
(wow, he flatters me so!)
5. I am good at caring for needy dogs. We got our dog from a rescue and he was so "broken". He was scared of people and just depressed. The humane society wouldn't take him because they said he wasn't good with people. He is very gentle, however, and very obedient. I really think animals can have strong emotions. He has become much much more affectionate, but he is still skiddish and scared of sudden movements. He has come a long long way.
and here are a few more things about me...
6. I started out learning knitting and now I am moving to crochet, because it is more free flowing and forgiving. If you make a mistake you can take out a stitch right away instead of worrying about everything unraveling. I'm trying to learn to read crochet patterns now.
7. I am addicted to diet pepsi. It's the caffeine! I need it! although I don't drink coffee, so at least I don't have that.
Here are five other blogs I enjoy. Painted paper and Mini matisse, I of course love. There are many other blogs I read and love. They are all listed on the side of my blog.
Art Journaling as a Creative Process
Art Project Girl
Art Teachers Hate Glitter
I like this blog although it's not in English.
The Sketchbook Challenge
So, those are five blogs you might enjoy checking out. That's not to say the other ones I read aren't deserving of an award. The other blogs I subscribe to are very inspiring as well, otherwise I wouldn't keep them on my list!