Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's here!

Finally!  My copy of the magazine has arrived.

Featuring magazine was started by the lovely Marit in the Netherlands.  It is about art journaling, mixed media and other arts.   She had a call for submissions and applications to be a contributing editor and I was thrilled when my article and application were accepted.   After several months of brainstorming, interviewing and writing.. plus the countless hours Marit and her husband spent with layout, editing, printing and everything else... the magazine has been printed and delivered to my door.  I'm excited!  Go to the Featuring website to find out information on how to order.






3 comments:

J.ham said...

Congratulations!!

Marcia Beckett said...

Thank you!

DIAN said...

wow, this is really intersting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails