Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Clay Camp for Kids-- Week Four-- Clay People

These are my examples above.  I think I'm going to paint them and make an assemblage out of them.
grades K-3 figures
One child's elf figure
I made this little guy and put him in a bowl to support his back.  One of the kids said he looks like he is sitting in a hot tub!  cute!
We made clay people today in Clay Camp! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the elf in the hot tub! It does get cold in the North Pole. Love your blog too! It is awesome. The colors and style make me want to be in your class!

Marcia Beckett said...

I really enjoyed your blog too. It's so fun to get ideas from other art teachers. Your in progress painting is very cool too, beautiful colors.

Unknown said...

https://bugsfacepaint.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails