Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bohemian Shadows: zendoodling

When I taught middle school art, one of the sketchbook assignments I had the kids complete was a page of doodling. They looked very much these. Bohemian Shadows blog gives a nice tutorial for this type of doodling. There are also books and workshops with the name "Zentangles" (not by Bohemian Shadows).. they coined the name which is basically just a glorified name for doodling. Anyways.... I think this year I will print out some examples for my elementary students for them to work on when they are finished with a main project. It would be cool for them to make these as an ongoing project.. maybe a book of sorts or a large fold-out artwork?

Bohemian Shadows: zendoodling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails