** Art is Basic has moved! **

Please visit www.ArtisBasic.com for new art projects and content.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine's Art Projects from the Past

Each year, I tend to try something different for Valentine's Day.  I like to spice things up, don't you?

Here are some from the past that I have done.

1.  Valentine's Heart Collages

 2.  Cool Hands, Warm Heart

3.  Easy Clay Hearts for Kindergarten 

    I have made these for Christmas presents, but they would be perfect for Valentine's Day.

4.  Maps of My Heart (by Kindergarten)

5.   Styrofoam Printed Valentines


P.S.  My new blog design is at ArtisBasic.com.  Check it out if you would like to get a sneak preview before the RSS feeds are moved over.

2 comments:

bobvilla.info said...

Valentines is one of the most happiest days for me. Thanks for sharing!

Arts and Education

goprintbox said...

I would like to say thank you to the author of this site for taking time and effort to share on this wonderful information with us.

Info about Art

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails