Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Art Teacher Blog Directory

Are you looking for more ART IDEAS?

Did you know there is an Art Teacher Blog Directory on Art is Basic?  There are currently 263 art teacher blogs listed.  You can spend hours just looking through these links and seeing all the wonderful things happening in art classrooms around the world.

Have you added YOUR blog to the directory?  I know there are some new bloggers out there who have just started writing about their classrooms this year. 

And because I can't write a blog post without a picture, here is a postcard I made awhile back.  I love how this one turned out.   I made a bunch of postcards for an art swap earlier this year.  It's pretty typical of my style.. bursting at the seams, an abundance of colors and imagery, a bit messy with some child-like imagery.  We decorated our daughter's bedroom with a yellow duck theme, so ducks seem to show up in my art from time to time.




2 comments:

violetssilverlining said...

Oh wow! That is awesome! Thank you! :D

Unknown said...

This is a really great idea, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails