Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

African Cloth Painting-- 3rd Grade



The Intermediates (grade 3) are studying Africa in their Social Studies class.  We learned about the African Korhogo Clothes.  See this link for more details.

This project focused on how symbols are used in African art.  The students designed their own painted Korhogo cloth on muslin.  They decorated the border with symbols and drew their main figure with Sharpie.  Then, they added paint with watercolor.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good art print. its not bed for use in
African Wax Print

Unknown said...

nice art. so cute
Sequin Fabrics

Assignment Help said...

Great site and a great topic as well I really get amazed to read this. It’s really good. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge.
Assignment Help Sydney

Rebecca Virginia said...

Your blogs are really awesome and full of information. I would like to say thank you to share such good information.
Corporate Law Assignment Help

Unknown said...

You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
African clothing Online store

unknown said...

If you are a business owner or an enterprise director, you might wanna know who the top 100 CEOs in the Middle East are... That's available from Forbes Middle East's lists...

Unknown said...

I’m glad to read this blog. Very attractive and helpful info. Thanks for sharing this useful blog I appreciate you keep blogging
http://amzdealz.net/

Unknown said...

I’m glad to read this blog. Very attractive and helpful info. Thanks for sharing this useful blog I appreciate you keep blogging. I am also very inspired Could you please come to my site later?amzdelaz.net to do shopping as it provides very low prices of everything you should also visit that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails