Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Updating....

  • The first week of school we decorated our sketchbook covers...



  • went over rules....

    Now the classes are starting their first projects.. for example 2nd graders are making Andy Warhol style self-portraits, 1st graders are painting sunflowers... pics will be coming soon!

    The company that makes Smart Fab sent me 2 sample rolls to try and perhaps share about on my blog.  I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but I was excited to get it.  I will have to research a bit online to see what to do.


1 comment:

Phyl said...

I'm getting sent some Smart-Fab too! I guess they are really trying to push the product. It will be fun to try it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails