Art is Basic has moved!

Art is Basic has moved!
Visit my new blog location by clicking on the Art is Basic logo.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey!  I received a Versatile Blogger Award from Katie Morris, Adventures of an Art Teacher
Thanks for this award!  I know these awards go around the blogs and it is a really great way for people to connect and find new blogs.

Here are 7 crazy, exciting things about myself:  I'll try to add some different things besides the usual.
Daria and I at church on Easter


One of my watercolors

1.  This will be my 9th year teaching art, my 5th year at my current school.
2.  I teach at K-6  art at a private school, for academically gifted and talented students. 
3.  I love chocolate.  I'm addicted.  I seriously have some sort of chocolate every day, even if it is just one little wrapped piece.
4.  I'm also addicted to diet pepsi.  I know that's not the greatest for you, but I love it.
5.  On the flip side, I'm also a super duper fruit and veggie eater.  I usually have about 8-10 servings of fruit/veggies a day.   Pretty much anytime I go out to eat I get a salad.
6.  This summer is going to be awesome!  I have signed up for a watercolor painting class for myself and a baby/parent art class for my daughter and I.
7.  My baby is now 18 months old and she is so adorable.  She constantly says "More!!"  and we are always trying to figure out what she wants more of.  She also can say peas, shoes, baby, fish, woof, Elmo and several other words.  Here she is:


I thoroughly enjoy making my own art and you can see some of it here:

Now, to pass along this award to other fun art bloggers!!

Here are some great blogs deserving of this award.  Some are by art teachers and some are artists personal works.  I tried to give the award to other blogs who I haven't just seen them with this award! :) 
Scrumdilly-do!
We Heart Art
Art & Ideas that Grow
Hands On: As We Grow
Artistes a Les Corts
Donna Zagotta's Art Blog
Drawing with a Squirrel
Educacio Visual i Plastico
K-8 Art
Milliande
Mundo Lindo Beautiful World
New City Arts
Pam Garrison
Reciclanda en la Escuela
Shine Brite Zamorano

So, if you get this award, be sure to "thank the person who gave it to you" and link back to them.  Then, tell us 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to some of your favorite blogs.

9 comments:

Jane LaFazio said...

thanks for the mention of Mundo Lindo!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! I really appreciate it.

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Marta said...

Muchas gracias! me alegro de que te guste mi blog.
Un abrazo.

Marta said...

Thanks for the award!! We work thinking that we do a good work and are happy for this mention. Thanks of all students!!

Shannah said...

How fun! Thanks for the nod:)

Leo5 said...

Thank you for this wonderful information looking forward for more
Google Play Services v19.6.29

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/asuransi-kesehatan/pengajuan-asuransi-kesehatan-online/

krnphrneseng said...

Strive to provide our customers with the best and best gaming experience and service.
vegus168

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails